1. What does the treatment feel like?
It feels like a light snap or flick on the surface of the skin. It has built-in cooling so we can also adjust for comfort.
2. Is there any downtime?
No downtime – you can return to your daily schedule right after your treatment.
3. How often or far apart should the treatments be?
The sessions are 3 – 4 days apart (twice a week) for best results.
4. How long does each treatment session last?
One session usually lasts 15 – 30 minutes, depending on the area being treated
5. How long will it take to see results?
Most patients initially receive 8 – 10 treatments to clear up the area,
6. How long will the results last?
It depends on the severity of your skin and how well you take care of your skin after your treatment. We will recommend some safe and effective skin care products and protocols for in between.
We recommend a touch-up session twice a month, then monthly. Once the acne starts clearing up, you can then increase the time between maintenance treatments depending on how your skin responds to the treatment.
7. If I got a treatment on my face, can I put makeup on right after?
Yes, you can apply makeup immediately after your treatment, but make sure you put on sunscreen first.