BEFORE & AFTER TREATMENT
Frequently asked questions
1) What does the treatment feel like?
It feels like a light snap or flick on the surface of the skin. It has built-in cooling so we can also adjust for comfort.
2) How often or far apart should the treatments be?
Treatments are done 3 weeks apart.Most patients will receive 4 – 5 treatments to clear up the area.
3) How long does each treatment session last?
One session usually lasts 15 – 20 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
4) How many sessions will I need to see results?
The exact number will depend on the person and the area being treated. Most patients receive 4-5 treatments per area, but you will see results after 2, often 1.
5) How long will the results last?
It really depends on how your skin reacts to the treatment and how you care for your skin afterward. For example, if you protect your skin from the sun, the results will last longer.
We recommend one touch-up session every 3-6 months, depending on your skin responds to the treatment.
6) If I got treatment on my face, can I put make-up on right after?
Yes, you can apply makeup immediately after your treatment, but make sure you put on sunscreen first.
7) Is there any downtime
No downtime – you can return to your daily schedule right after your treatment.